Creative Project Manager / Digital Designer
We’re looking for a dutch-speaking creative project manager with a digital design background to join our team in Barcelona.
We are a Swedish founded marketing agency with an international team. When you come to work with us, you’ll experience a flat Scandinavian organization that gives every individual the creative freedom to grow professionally. We are looking for top talent in every position for our clients and in order to offer the best workplace for our team members.
As a Creative Project Manager and Digital Designer, you’ll handle select projects for key clients using the in-house resources we have available in our team. You’ll work closely with our production lead and colleagues to develop a broad set of creative concepts for clients within the disciplines of web development, film production and digital design. It’s important that you are a quick learner to help solve unique challenges for every client and that you work well with colleagues in a creative environment, where all ideas are respected and require a selfless approach. You have an acute attention to detail and the ability to prioritize your time to meet deadlines for multiple projects. You have a strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically. There is a proven track record demonstrating your ability to successfully pick up new skills on the job, including learning new technologies. Successful experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Capability to tackle big projects by breaking them down into smaller sprints. You have the ability to identify key challenges for each client and propose sustainable solutions that work long-term. There’s a drive within you to seek feedback in order to improve and offer ways to fix any potential roadblocks without perfectionism. You are comfortable admitting what you don’t know and recognizing that seeking and receiving feedback is part of the learning process. Previous experience with video editing and motion graphics is highly preferred.
- Develop creative strategy and scope of work by conducting research, setting project goals, and planning for the milestones with clear internal/external project dependency.
- Deliver projects on time and manage the progress through task tracking.
- Drive communication with stakeholders and team members, report on creative performance with deep data analysis, and set appropriate expectations for both parties.
- Proactively manage risk and issues, and solve them with exceptional leadership and proactive inputs.
- Be data-driven enough to know when a strategy just isn’t working and needs a pivot.
- Work alongside and support a variety of creatives, including motion designers, video producers, digital designers and web developers by setting priorities and effective next steps for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts through up-selling creative services and collaborate with internal teams to create creative project proposals.
- English, high professional proficiency (written/spoken)
- Dutch, native proficiency (written/spoken)
- Other languages; Swedish (high merit), Spanish (high merit).
What you offer:
- Excellent, proven organizational skills, including a strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong team-work skills with the ability to solve issues under high pressure.
- Ability to maintain smooth and accurate communication among project owners, business representatives, and creatives.
- Relevant experience in client services/account management in a marketing agency or a combination of agency/client projects.
- Experience in delivering creative projects with web development, landing page/site design, digital ads, video productions, animation, etc.
- Experience using Google Workspace (previously Google Suite), Slack, Dropbox, and Trello.
- Strong listening and superior relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders. Experience working with others to implement processes, systems, and tools that increase accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- High curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and sales skills.
- Previous experience with video editing and motion graphics is highly preferred.
Fixed monthly salary + bonus based on performance. Salaries are communicated in the recruitment process and reflect normal market rates.