6 Explainer Video Strategies for Business
Explainer Video Strategies
Explainer videos are great for business. If you need to explain a concept, service, or product, chances are that an explainer video will help you get your ideas across. The world is today more hectic than ever. Sales and marketing organizations need tools that allow them to explain complex ideas in an easy and digestible way.
But, where can explainer video be implemented in order to efficiently work for your company? Our team at Storisell have put together a list of ways to use video in order to help entrepreneurs and marketing professionals leverage this power tool.
- First impression. Control the first impression on the front page of your website. Your company only has a few seconds to create and keep a good first impression. Having your customers watch a well produced and carefully placed explainer video on the front page of your website can significantly boost your conversion rate, among others.
- Boosting the learning curve. As people we are afraid of new and potentially dangerous things that we don’t yet understand. This means the faster you can provide the customer with the necessary purchase information, the better. Helping your customer learn more about your business earlier in the decision-making process is critical as information is readily available online.
- Minimize time spent finding information. Explainer videos can minimizes time spent finding information on the websites. If you expect all customers to read 1000 words about your business first time visiting your website, your product must be stand-alone great. An explainer video can provide the customer with the necessary amount of information to help them make up their mind. This gives you, as the seller, control since the information you’re trying to convey is getting through.
- Prospecting. Explainer videos can help salespeople prospect for new business. Are your salespeople finding it hard to break through and to book more meetings? Presenting a product, service or solution to someone with a tightly packaged schedule means that salespeople need to adapt their prospecting approach and use tools that allow potential customers to understand the value offered to them in less than two minutes.
- Increase product knowledge. Increase product knowledge within your company. Yes, explainer videos can also be used internally to promote change, product knowledge or process enforcement. Educate your employees, partners or suppliers about critical business questions that are effectively impacting your bottom-line. Are your new salespeople learning what they need to know about your products and services? An explainer video can help all involved parties steepen the understanding in your organization.
- Unite everyone behind one unified story. An explainer video can also help unite everyone behind one unified story; employees, customers, and partners. A carefully crafted story can change the way your company does business. Book a free consultation with our team at Storisell to get started.
Storisell was founded with the goal of offering our customers powerful sales content. We believe that carefully selected content has the ability to transform the way companies attract new customers, investors and employees. By understanding how 60% of people have a visual learning style, our work is about helping people understand the products and services they consume. We process images 60,000 times faster than plain text and over 90% of information sent to the brain is visual. The right content has the ability to transform your business. Book a meeting with our team to get started.