Graduate Program Storisell – Barcelona (Digital Design Intern)
Apply to Storisell and our Graduate Program in Barcelona for creative professionals. Storisell is an agency registered in Gothenburg (Storisell AB) and Barcelona, Spain (Storisell España S.L.) with customers primarily in Europe. We are looking for a talented person who wants to develop in the advertising and the agency industry from our office in Barcelona. You should be driven, have creative ability, be good at listening and learn quickly. The selection will be based on your portfolio, personal interviews, skills test, and letter of recommendation. We are mainly looking for you who want to develop broadly in several areas and create an understanding of many functions within an agency and how its creative services work on an operational level. You will therefore be tested in many areas in everything from UI design, illustration, storyboarding, copywriting, simpler WordPress administration, animation, and spontaneous creative briefs that reflect a wide range of agency services and create an appreciation for the industry. You will have a desk in our office in Barcelona and report to our Co-Founder and Agency Head, Ossian Veronese. This internship could be interesting for you who in the future wants to become an Art Director or work as a group leader in creative projects at an agency or in an internal marketing team.
You have a basic understanding of the following tools:
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic writing skills in English (Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, German are also good merits)
- A will to develop in illustration skills during the internship
Personal characteristics that will help you learn and be successful as an intern:
We are looking for someone who learns quickly and that is driven, has creative ability, and is good at listening. These are personal characteristics that help you be successful as an intern in our Graduate Program. You should also be prepared to test many different agency jobs that give you an appreciation of the industry in which you are about to enter. This required a good attitude and a positive mindset that enables you to solve new tasks that you have been familiarized with yet in projects.
Starting date: 1st October 2020
City: Barcelona, Spain (Av. de la Catedral 6, 08002 Barcelona)
Length: 6 months
Lead: Ossian Veronese, +46 709 62 1998, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any student can apply by sending their portfolio, CV, and letter of recommendation to email@example.com – please mark the email “Digital Design Intern”.
- First interview: If selected, you will be booked for a video call to talk about the position and present yourself.
- Second interview/test: If selected for the second interview and the test, you will be asked to perform a small task just to measure your current level and make an estimate if the internship is a good match for you.
- If successful in the second interview/test, we then start the onboarding process – making the arrangements for you to come to Barcelona.